See our product pictures in gallery
10 in stock
Perfect bullet mold made very well. This is my favorite bullet mold it cast beautiful Perfect bullets.
This was exactly what i was looking for at an incredible price!
This was my first MP mold. It looks and feels like a quality product. It takes some used-to in comparison to Lee molds:
1. Do not expect to heat up the mold by casting, it is not going to happen. Heat plate is needed.
2. Alternate filling sequences – from back to forth and forth to back to avoid creation of “cold” areas.
3. To release sticky bullets, hit the handler, not the mold
4. Use copper wool to remove stubborn lead droplets from the brass surface
5. Throughout the molding session, mallet hitting will cause pins’ screws to get loose, keep hex wrenches handy
The only reason I gave 4 start is that pin and its connectors require fitting combination as some do not allow the pin to move freely under own weight. But this is a minor obstacle.
Will buy more molds in the future.
Love this mold
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections