- Cast .359 cal. bullets
- HP bullets 217 gn. or 222 gn. solids with WW alloy
- Steel sprue plate
- Hardened steel alignment pins
- Allen keys are included
- RCBS/Lyman top punch is included
- Use LEE 6 cavity handle or MP mold handles (NOT included)
- Sample of sprue lube is included (15ml)
- Big round and blank pins included
- Free shipping
See our product pictures in gallery
|Caliber (in inches)
|Number of cavities
Excellent mold for .358 Win!
Water dropped WW with gas check and REAL "rifle loads" can be used. I've been using the data powder manufacturers provide and had ZERO leading problems + good accuracy. I'm pushing the bullet faster and faster, but the result is always equally good.
For some reason this bullet seems to like SPEED.
Casting is easy. Warm the mold up, after that it drops the bullets nicely.
I have several other molds for this caliber, but this one is the first that really WORKS in every aspect.
Thank you MP-molds!
Very easy to cast nice hp bullets. Shoots accurately in both of my 35 Rem. Best mould I have and I have several brands.